ORYGOLD Website (www.orygold.com.my) respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that may constitute copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against ORYGOLD Website, submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:
Lot 602B, 2nd Floor, Diamond Complex,
Bangi Business Park, Jalan Medan Bangi,
43650, Bandar Baru Bangi,
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
(1) A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed;
(2) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate;
(3) Your signature (the signature may be electronic);
(4) The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed (if you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed, you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works);
(5) Identification of the material that you claim to be infringed and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Administration Department to locate the material;
(6) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Administration Department to contact you, including your name or name of your organization, address, telephone no, fax number and if available, email address.
(7) You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner;
(8) A statement from you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
The Administration Department will respond to any complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, the Administration Department will remove it in a timely manner once notified.